New Position – Patient Care Coordinator – Miami, FL
|Job title:||Patient Care Coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Reporting to:||VP of Sales|
|Hours of work:||Usual working hours are 9:30 am – 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday. There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.|
|Location:||1728 SW 22 Street, 509|
Miami, FL 33145
Contact: Tony Delamaza
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inbound phone support to provide great patient-centric customer service to patients. Need to be able to assess patients’ individual needs and concerns, understand and empathize with those patient needs and apply customer service tactics to meet those needs.
- Strong verbal (especially phone skills) and written communication a necessity.
- Ability to communicate with medical and scientific team.
- Records patient inquiries by documenting inquiries and responses in patients’ accounts.
- Use dynamic communication skills to identify patient unmet needs.
- Outbound calls to patients for follow up and schedule appointments.
- Communicate cost of services based on recommended therapy by Clinical team.
- Handle billing and collection based on quoted price.
- Prepare reports in excel and distribute.
- Monitor group email box, respond to patient inquiries and distribute as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Assist VP of Sales with projects as necessary
- Other responsibilities as program evolves.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties in a timely and professional manner. The requirements listed are representative of the skills, knowledge and/or abilities required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on workload and events which may include weekends and/or evening work.
Education and Experience
- Preferred College degree
- Minimum 2+ years in Customer Service or Patient Services environment
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Microsoft Office