New Position – Patient Care Coordinator – Miami, FL
|Job title:||Patient Care Coordinator|
|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Reporting to:||VP of Sales|
|Hours of work:||Usual working hours are 9:30 am â€“ 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday. There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.|
|Â Location:||Â 1728 SW 22 Street, 509|
Miami, FL 33145
Contact: Tony Delamaza
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inbound phone support to provide great patient-centric customer service to patients. Need to be able to assess patientsâ€™ individual needs and concerns, understand and empathize with those patient needs and apply customer service tactics to meet those needs.
- Strong verbal (especially phone skills) and written communication a necessity.
- Ability to communicate with medical and scientific team.
- Records patient inquiries by documenting inquiries and responses in patients’ accounts.
- Use dynamic communication skills to identify patient unmet needs.
- Outbound calls to patients for follow up and schedule appointments.
- Communicate cost of services based on recommended therapy by Clinical team.
- Handle billing and collection based on quoted price.
- Prepare reports in excel and distribute.
- Monitor group email box, respond to patient inquiries and distribute as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Assist VP of Sales with projects as necessary
- Other responsibilities as program evolves.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties in a timely and professional manner. The requirements listed are representative of the skills, knowledge and/or abilities required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on workload and events which may include weekends and/or evening work.
Education and Experience
- Preferred College degree
- Minimum 2+ years in Customer Service or Patient Services environment
- Bilingual â€“ English and Spanish
- Microsoft Office