It’s well known that Stem Cell Therapy is the answer when it comes to utilizing your body’s own resources to heal and recover. However, as in all therapies, Stem Cell Therapy requires some precautionary measures and care to make the most out of it and prolong the lasting of the benefits on your body.
Stem Cell Therapy Treatable Conditions
Stem Cell Therapy has been found incredibly beneficial to treat a great number of different conditions. Due to stem cells’ capacity to regenerate damaged cells and tissues, it enhances the body’s own mechanisms of recovery without risky procedures and surgeries.
Stem Cell Therapy can ease the pain and alleviate symptoms of the following conditions:
- Lyme: The Centers for Disease Control CDC says that Lyme disease is the fastest growing infectious disease in the US. Currently, nearly 300,000 cases are being reported annually, representing close to 34 new cases per hour. Lyme symtomatology includes skin rash, fever, insomnia, gut issues, joint pain, mood swings, anxiety, etc. To find out all of the symptomatology as well as the benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for lyme, visit our blog post Lyme Disease: Get To Know The Symptoms, Causes, And Treatments.
- Autoimmune Disorders: Autoimmune conditions are diseases where the patient’s immune system presents abnormally low activity or overactivity in the immune system regular functioning. The most common examples of autoimmune conditions are arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, and inflammatory bowel disease. Stem Cell Therapy has been found to be remarkable for patients suffering from autoimmune conditions because it offers symptomatology ease, as well as many other benefits. Check out Stem Cell Therapy For Autoimmune Disorders to read about it in detail.
- COPD: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is an obstructive condition in which lungs swell, get mucus, and ultimately, they are unable to exchange oxygen or CO2. Stem cells are proven to regulate pro-inflammatory markers. They take care of the TNF Alpha, thus reducing pulmonary cell death. The main goal of the treatment is to protect the pulmonary cells from dying, increase pulmonary function, and to improve the patient’s overall living conditions. To find out all details regarding stem cell therapy and its benefits for COPD, read our blog post Stem Cell Therapy For COPD.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases: Neurodegenerative diseases are progressive, debilitating conditions that result in malfunction, degeneration, and loss of active never cells. Stem Cell Therapy offers treatment for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer, Parkinson’s, Stroke and Cerebral Palsy which can result in the pacification of symptoms and general improvement in life. Make sure to visit Stem Cell Therapy For Neurodegenerative Conditions to find out all of the details.
- Ortho and Sports Injuries: Stem Cell Therapy (SCT) is the alternative for patients suffering from knee issues, injured sport practitioners, and even patients with natural chronic pain. In the area of ortho regeneration, SCT offers recovery for a wide variety of conditions and different injuries in areas such as articulations, joints, ligaments, tendons and even muscles. To learn more about the advantages of SCT for ortho conditions please visit Stem Cells Therapy For Orthopedic Conditions.
- Longevity: SCT has been proven effective to prevent most signs of aging with the additional benefits that are life-changing for the patient’s condition. Visit Stem Cells For Longevity: The Secret To Better Skin, Sleep, And Sexto discover all the of the advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for longevity.
Side Benefits Of Stem Cell Therapy
Aside from receiving recovery and improvement for the above conditions, Stem Cell Therapy recipients can expect incredible side benefits in the following areas:
- Speedy recovery of wounds
- Reduced pain, even in chronic conditions
- Increased functionality, motion, and even sleep quality
- Reduced muscle compensations, and risk of future injuries
- Decreased nerve damage
- Increased collagen
- Regenerated blood vessel tissue
- Improved damaged skin
- Reduced hair loss
- Quickly recovery, the patient is able to return to normal activities ASAP
Making The Most Out Of SCT
Unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle choices affect your body’s immune system. When the guard is down, it is easier for your body to be attacked and become sick. Since Stem Cell Therapy utilizes the body’s own resources to boost immune system and provide healing, it is essential that you avoid triggers that upset your immune system after the therapy. If you take some precautionary measures and make conscious effort to have a healthy lifestyle, your body will get to function in optimal conditions. This will potentialize the therapy and extend the benefits. In fact, it is so important to take care of your health and improve your lifestyle that if you are unwilling to make healthy lifestyle choices after the therapy, we will not consider you suitable for the therapy in our evaluation process.
The following recomendations are great to make the most out of SCT:
- Working Out: You don’t need to run marathons to enjoy the benefits of exercise on your health. According to recent studies even a 20 minute walk can represent a significant improvement for sedentary people. Excercing regularily improves your circulation, hearth rate, decreases cholesterol levels, and decreases your coronary disease risk up to 90%.
- Eating Healthy: Eating a balance diet is key to living a healthy life. A proper nutrition provides your organs with nutrients and vitamins that make them capable to work properly and stay strong while fighting disease. Avoiding sugary, highly processed food is a great way to get started. Also we highly recommend increasing you fiber intake in order to protect your gut health, and enhance bowel activity. To find out ways to increase your fiber intake naturally please visit our blog Fiber: The Key To Preventing Diseases.
- Practice Intermitten Fasting: Intermittent fasting benefits include weight loss, better skin, lower inflammation, risen energy, increased muscular tone, and overall better health. In order to practice properly you must consume all your needed calorie intake during specific hours a day while fasting on the rest. Make sure to visit The Benefits of Intermittent Fastingto find out all about it.
- Sleep Properly: Sleeping the minimum recommended of 6-7 hours per night is key to ensuring your body’s proper functioning and recovery. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and even skin. Make sure to create a habit of going to bed at the same time every night, and turn off all devices at least an hour prior that time to maximize rest and recovery.
Working out, eating healthy, sleeping properly are just some of the recommendations to maximize the effects of Stem Cell Therapy. Take a step towards a better future and start taking care of your body today. You deserve it!
At Rehealth, we believe that having informed patients is the only way to deliver optimal healthcare. Visit our website to find out more interesting content and be a part of an amazing health integrated community.