Stem Cell Therapy is well known for helping patients recover by promoting their own body`s healing mechanisms without the risk of complicated/painful procedures or surgeries. During the last decades, Stem Cell Therapy has been develping a new field of cosmetic care, beauty enhancement and age biohacking.
What is Biohacking?
Biohacking is the process of making changes in your lifestyle to “hack” your body’s biology to make it feel at its best. By biohacking your body, you will experience less fatigue, more energy, better health and quicker recovery, etc.
The main goal in biohacking is to potentialize your body’s own resources to feel (and why not to look) at your best. Some ways to biohack your body naturally include:
- Elimination Diet: Cut out all sugar, processed foods, tobacco. alcohol, and things that are unhealthy and that damage your cells and cause premature aging. This does not mean that you will be only eating lettuce, but it means that you will be embracing a more natural, healthy style.
- Change When You Eat: Intermittent fasting is a natural way to biohack your body by simply changing your eating schedule. The goal is to eat your meals in a window of 6 hours for your body to be at a “fasting” mood for 18, and enjoy its benefits of slowing down aging processes, improved brain function and lower inflammation. To find out all about it, visit our blog post The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting.
- Sleep More: We frequently mention that sleeping properly is key to looking good but also to feel good. Lack of sleep promotes the aging process at a cellular level, including a higher risk for disease, weakened immune system, depression, anxiety, and hormonal imbalance. Sleeping a minimum of 7 hours and doing it in the right position will increase its resting/rejuvenating benefits. Visit our blog post The Best Sleeping Position For Your Brain and Body and find out more tips on improving your sleep.
- Stem Cell Therapy: The most promising thing about stem cell therapy is the fact that it opens the possibility to offer relief for patients with chronic pain and difficult-to-heal injuries, all without medications or risky surgeries. The procedure is non-invasive/risk-free and patients require no hospitalization or medication intake.
The Cosmetic Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is a type of treatment that uses a patient’s stem cells to repair damaged cells, tissue, and injuries. The procedure is performed through injections and is a simple office procedure that doesn’t require general anesthesia or major cares.
Aside from the medical/healing benefits that SCT offers, there is an additional side that looks to enhance and rejuvenate the patients’ natural beauty resources to make them look better.Stem Cell Therapy is the answer when it comes to promoting your own mechanisms of longevity and youth without cosmetic surgery procedures or the risk of changing your features, or injecting chemicals to your body.
STC offers a natural solution for the following:
- Hair Strengthening And Enhancement: When applied to the scalp, Stem Cell Therapy strengthens the follicle. This would result in a decrease in the hair fall, increase in strength of the hair and preservation of the youthfulness of the hair. Moreover, SCT aids in the reduction of the growth of grey hair. Most patients recall noticing their hair growing faster, stronger, thicker, with decreased gray hair growth, and an overall improved structure and volume.
- Improved Skin: Getting rid of fine lines, and making wrinkles less visible, is another benefit of Stem Cell Therapy when applied in the facial area and neck. 90% of patients recalled noticing their skin smoother, softer, and with a younger appearance. Fine lines vanish along with hyperpigmentation and wrinkle reduction. All of this is achieved without the risk of changing your facial features, or making you look plastic.
- Rested Rejuvenated Appereance: After receiving SCT, facial skin looks refreshed, rejuvenated, well rested, glowing, and with a healthy smooth appearance. Contrary to classic plastic procedures that require months to reveal a fresh face, Stem Cell Therapy delivers results within days after the treatment and requires no surgical procedures or medications. Just your body’s own rejuvenating mechanisms and collagen enhacement.
Your Journey Towards a Better You
At Rehealth, we use stem cell therapy to help your body restore itself. No gimmicks, no tricks. Just world-leading research used to create a plan for you. Following are the steps that will change your life:
1- Patient Evaluation (Apply here).
2- Personalized Treatment.
3- Start looking and feeling at your best!
Click here to start feeling better!
At Rehealth, we believe that having informed patients is the only way to deliver optimal healthcare. Visit our website to find out more interesting content and be a part of an amazing health integrated community!