Stem cell therapy has been revolutionizing the medical industry over the past decades. Stem cell therapy is a type of treatment that uses stem cells to repair damaged cells, tissues, and injuries. Today, we will analyze what are MSCs, as well as their benefits over other types of cells.
What Are Mesenchymal Stem Cells?
Mesenchymal stem cells are adult stem cells isolated from different sources that can differentiate into other types of cells. In humans, these sources include; bone marrow, fat, umbilical cord tissue, or amniotic fluid.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), can differentiate into many different types of cells within the body, including:
Treatable Conditions With Mesenchymal Stem Cells
According to different studies, stem cell therapy has been found beneficial for several conditions and there is actually no limit to the types of diseases that could be treated with stem cell therapy.
The main benefit that stem cell therapy provides is healing in the following conditions:
- Orthopedic injuries
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Wounds and incisions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cardiovascular diseases like coronary heart disease, stroke, and congestive heart failure (ranked as the number one cause of death in the United States every year since 1900)
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s
- Longevity and skin-related therapies
- COPD and respiratory diseases
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy With Mesenchymal Stem Cells
After the therapy, patients experience unique features and benefits that include:
- Speedy recovery
- Reduced pain, even in chronic conditions
- Increased functionality, motion, and even sleep quality
- Reduced muscle compensations, and risk of future injuries
- Decreased nerve damage
- Increased collagen
- Regenerated blood vessel tissue
- Improved damaged skin
- Reduced hair loss
- Quickly recovery, the patient is able to return to normal activities ASAP
The Rehealth Stem Cells Process
Our stem cell therapy process is designed to be personalized, practical, and efficient to simplify our patient’s procedure and recovery process. At Rehealth we use MSCs due to its amazing, long-lasting results. We also have our own stem cell bank that allows us to treat patients without the need to wait for the expansion of cells, or buying the cells from a third party company. Our steps include:
1- FREE Patient Evaluation (Apply here.)
2- Personalized Treatment.
3- Start of a pain-free life.
You can also schedule a FREE consultation with one of our doctors by clicking here.
At Rehealth, we believe that having informed patients is the only way to deliver optimal healthcare. Visit our website to find out more interesting content and be a part of an amazing health integrated community!